- Design/Develop/Test/Implement external facing websites and SaaS applications for large name customers. Focuses heavily on web-based solutions and front-end development (70%).
- Familiarity of ASP.net MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- Familiarity with Golang (packages, goroutines, channels, etc.).
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little oversight.
- Familiar with SEO optimization, ADA compliance and dealing with PCI data.
- Accustom to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Familiar with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Effectively communicates work status to project management team.
- Capable of providing estimates based on RFPs and general customer inquiries.
- Capable of working directly or alongside clients on occasion.
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
Required Technical Skills
- 3+ yrs. of experience with Microsoft stack / .NET and SQL Server
- 1+ yrs. of experience with Golang
- 1+ yrs. of CMS/eCommerce platform experience (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico, Shopify)
- Experience with modern HTML standards, CSS, SCSS, typescript
- N-Tier and SaaS development experience
Required Soft Skills
- Team Player!!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment & welcome change
- Ability to work directly with customers at times
- Highly self-motivated / Autonomous
- Willing to travel on occasion
- Comfortable tracking time and progress in a project management tool
- Ability to contribute to team growth and process improvement
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.