LEAP Spark is looking to hire a full-time WordPress Developer to join the team.
- Are you an experienced WordPress Developer seeking a new and interesting opportunity?
- Do you like working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible work-environment with a tight-knit creative team?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to create outstanding work and get access to a competitive benefits package, including unlimited PTO?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
The WordPress Developer assists in the design, development, testing and deployment of solutions as well as with the implementation of client websites and digital marketing collateral. You have strong technical knowledge and are known for your ability to move quickly on tasks and follow a project through to completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement client websites. Focuses heavily on web-based solutions and front-end development.
- Strong use of CSS Frameworks, including Bootstrap and Material-UI.
- Fully integrate web sites with backend 3rd party toolsets and API calls.
- Familiar with SEO optimization, ADA compliance and dealing with PCI data.
- Accustomed to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Familiar with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little oversight.
- 4+ yrs. of experience with WordPress CMS.
- 3+ years of PHP experience.
- Experience with modern HTML standards, CSS, typescript.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace change.
- Ability to partner with both internal team members and clients.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to contribute to team growth and process improvement.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!