LEAP Group is looking for a full-time Accounting Analyst / Team Lead to oversee our accounting and administrative functions.
- Are you highly organized and detail-oriented?
- Are you a master of formulas and functions?
- Are you interested in leading a small and dedicated team?
- Do you want to be a part of a growing and supportive team and have access to competitive benefits, like unlimited PTO?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE ACCOUNTING ANALYST / TEAM LEAD
The Accounting Analyst / Accounting Team Lead will lead a small team in supporting accounting and administrative tasks across LEAP Group agencies. This role is responsible for:
- Create, maintain, and adapt complex reports using Excel.
- Overseeing a small team of accounting personnel.
- Ensuring efficient processing of client invoices.
- Ensuring compliance with LEAP Group policies in the processing of expenses and reimbursements.
- Performing reconciliations of media and interagency expenses.
- Completing bimonthly processing of payroll in coordination with HR.
- Assisting the VP of Finance and HR with reporting and documentation as requested.
- Coordinating new tax withholding accounts for state and local governments as required, researching state and local requirements as needed to ensure compliance.
- Managing additional accounting or general office management processes or systems as assigned.
- Working Knowledge of accounting principals
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word.
- High degree of deadline- and detail-orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of work and function with little direction or oversight.
- Excellent organization and prioritization abilities.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Employer profit sharing
- Individual and family medical plan options
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!