LEAP Group is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our full-service digital marketing agency for Summer 2022.
- Are you a quick learner interested in growing your career in the digital marketing space?
- Are you a great communicator who loves supporting clients?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE MARKETING INTERN
The Marketing Intern will participate as a member of our Client Experience team, assisting the team and contributing to client deliverables. This opportunity provides hands-on experience in the digital agency space and the ability to develop working relationships with LEAP's fun and talented team of professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking notes in meetings and supplying Client Contact Report (CCR) for client and internal documentation.
- Liaising between Account Manager and Project Manager on work details.
- Helping with:
- Inbound marketing activities - requests from clients.
- Outbound marketing activities - delivery of client requests.
- Maintaining client status reports for internal and external tracking.
- Assisting in creating and maintaining reports/PowerPoint decks.
- Adding tasks/issues into LEAP's project management system, Workfront, on behalf of Account Manager.
- Assisting Project Management team in needs.
- Shadowing team leads to better understand the variety of job functions.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and understanding of digital marketing tactics and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives our team the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. Because we place a high degree of trust in our teammates, flexibility and autonomy are key.
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!