LEAP Agency is hiring a full-time Marketing Strategist to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
If you're a digital marketer with a passion for data-informed strategy, interested in joining a collaborative team with supportive benefits like unlimited PTO, we'd love to hear from you.
When joining LEAP, you're joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we've heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly (warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail).
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays (office fully closed the 1st and 3rd Fridays of June/July/Aug)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
- Local fitness membership
- 401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
- Company profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
- Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our clients market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We're constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don't forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
LET US ACCOMMODATE YOU
If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, we've got you. Send a note to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at email@example.com
WHO IS THE MARKETING STRATEGIST?
The Marketing Strategist turns client needs into agency opportunity. With one foot in research and the other in planning, the marketing strategist weaves market trends, consumer insights, and digital performance analytics into direction and growth opportunities.
You have an eye for viewing the whole picture, organizing micro activity into a holistic approach. You can turn data into insight, give the a-ha and the 'what's next?' from a table of numbers. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in the discovery process, helping to translate key research insights into strategy, and presenting opportunities and direction to the client.
You are the Agency's subject matter expert on your clients' industry, audience, unique challenges, and needs. Your work is turning this knowledge into action.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years' experience in digital marketing, including experience with inbound/outbound marketing strategies, research and analytics, audience personas, content auditing and planning, consumer journey mapping, website metrics/best practices, strategy recommendations, and both B2B and B2C clients
- Experience presenting to large groups
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knack for data predictions and storytelling (turning a bunch of "noise" into a concise narrative)
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Marketing Strategist but don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
LEAP has a footprint in the Midwest, with offices in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. This role will ideally be based in Louisville, KY, with flexibility to work remotely.
HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY?
The salary range for the Marketing Strategist is $60,000 - $75,000.
As a part of our commitment to equitable compensation, our team will never ask you about your current salary or salary history.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com