LEAP Group is hiring a full-time Account Manager to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
If you're an excellent relationship builder with agency account management experience, interested in joining a collaborative team with supportive benefits like unlimited PTO, we'd love to hear from you.
When joining LEAP, you're joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we've heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly (warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail).
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays (office fully closed the 1st and 3rd Fridays of June/July/Aug)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
- Local fitness membership
- 401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
- Company profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
- Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our clients market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We're constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don't forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
LET US ACCOMMODATE YOU
If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, we've got you. Send a note to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at email@example.com
WHO IS THE ACCOUNT MANAGER?
Account Managers are people-people, responsible for the relationships between LEAP and its clients. This means understanding the clients' business to be able to manage their needs and expectations AND understanding LEAP's offerings to be able to shepherd internal resources. The Account Manager juggles it all, from day-to-day relationship building to high-level strategic guidance.
- You're a skilled collaborator and communicator
- You have a passion for advertising and marketing
- You're a pro at juggling competing priorities
- You appreciate candid and constructive feedback (giving + receiving)
- Your organizational skills and attention to detail are unmatched
- You have great people and project management skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 2+ years agency account management experience
- Experience brainstorming with a team for creative ideation
- Exposure to both B2B and B2C marketing
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in a related field (or comparable work experience)
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Account Manager but don't necessarily meet all of these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
Our offices are located in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN. While we'd love you to be in our footprint, this role is open to remote candidates in the Eastern time zone.
HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY?
The salary range for the Account Manager is $50,000 - $65,000.
As a part of our commitment to equitable compensation, our team will never ask you about your current salary or salary history.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com