If you can answer yes to all of these questions, we want to talk to you:
- Are you a passionate designer?
- Are you passionate about social media?
- Do you believe in the power of brand storytelling?
- Are you passionate about digital marketing?
- Are you a self-motivated, independent worker?
- Do you understand unique requirements of developing content for social media?
- Can you work fast, without sacrificing the message?
- Do you prefer to lead over follow?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Are you a strong designer that isn’t afraid of tight deadlines?
- Do you have the capability contributing in not just design, but also copywriting?
- Do you have a sense of humor?
- Do you play well with others?
- Are you more interested in building something special vs. finding another job?
- Is workplace culture important to you?
- Do you believe in marketing less and mattering more?
What will you be doing every day?
Creating content, ads, presentations and more for LEAPamp clients and internal projects.
What does this mean?
LEAPamp amplifies content and creates digital ads that have an impact for our clients. Creating visuals that tap into the emotions of our target audience is key. LEAPamp designers are expected to always be improving their skills and capabilities. We believe the worst thing that can happen to our team is letting ourselves become comfortable with the current quality of work.
How are you measured?
Your job is to meet and exceed client expectations. LEAPamp Designers are measured in these areas:
- Quality of work
- Deadlines met
- Improvement to design craft over time
- Overall success of work produced
- College Degree or proven experience in graphic design or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital media, social media or advertising.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative and other related software suites.
- Technology savvy with experience in project management tools
- Animation and motion design is a plus.