If you can answer yes to all of these questions, we want to talk to you:
- Are you passionate about social media?
- Are you passionate about digital marketing?
- Are you a self-motivated, independent worker?
- Do you prefer to lead over follow?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you understand brands?
- Can you manage complex projects?
- Are you a people person?
- Can you differentiate between tactics & strategy?
- Do you play well with others?
- Are you a strong writer, designer, or both?
- Do you have an eye for creative?
- Are you more interested in building something special vs. finding another job?
- Is workplace culture important to you?
- Do you believe in marketing less and mattering more?
What will you be doing every day?
You’ll be sharing our client’s stories through social and digital media.
What does this mean?
You are the quarterback of your team. It is your job to execute our strategic plans using the awesome resources around you, which include community managers, media managers, copy writers, designers and video teams.
Directors are client facing and a major part of the exceptional client experience that LEAP & LEAPamp provide. The ability to articulate our strategic direction to clients is an integral part of this role’s success.
Directors manage the team working on their project, which often includes the director themselves. LEAPamp directors must have the insatiable desire to not only lead projects, but participate in the actual work, including content creation, reporting, media planning, strategy, etc.
How are you measured?
Your job is to meet and exceed client expectations. LEAPamp Directors are measured in these areas:
- Client Results
- Client Happiness
- Client Retention
- Team Performance
- College Degree (marketing, communications, management, public relations, etc)
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media, social media or advertising.
- Digital media planning & buying experience (social, display, RTB, etc.)
- Technology savvy with experience in project management tools