LEAP Group is looking to hire a full-time Account Manager to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
- Are you an excellent relationship builder with agency Account Management experience?
- Do you enjoy supporting clients in their strategic direction?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team?
- Are you interested in competitive benefits like unlimited PTO?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Account Manager is responsible for the relationship between LEAP and its clients. They will look after client needs through direct contact, liaison, and the marshalling of agency resources. The Account Manager will be the lead, day-to-day representative to the client and be highly responsive to client needs. They must be knowledgeable in both the clients' business(s) and the agency offerings.
The Account Manager reviews all executions to confirm whether they meet strategic goals before delivery to the client, and they keep regular contact with all assigned account contacts at a strategic level.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintains direct, day-to-day client contact
- Proactively provides client marketing plans with the greatest amount of added value
- Analyzes client input and includes background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to proactively produce full communications plans
- Ensures technical and product representations are accurate
- Provides creative, production, media, and interactive departments with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that objectives and strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the internal groups.
- Develops client project and maintenance briefs
- Provides clients with budget updates and planning; assists in preparation of invoices
- Keeps apprised of client's industry and market developments
- Creates and/or coordinates and authorizes proposals for client approval
- Checks and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Prepares month-end overviews of client's current activities and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts
- Seeks out new business opportunities with and existing clients and plays a lead role in their development.
- Regularly attends and represents the agency at industry functions and promotes the agency at every opportunity
- Regularly meets with accounts to not only build relationships, but also to provide a strategic layer to the agency/client relationship
Occasional travel is required for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years agency Account Management experience required
- Experience brainstorming with a team for creative ideation
- Exposure to both B2B and B2C marketing
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Passion for advertising and marketing
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Willingness to receive and embrace constructive feedback
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong people and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain change-agile
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced.
Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!