LEAP Group is hiring a full-time Senior Account Manager to support our amplification + media agency, LEAP Amp.
If you're an excellent relationship builder with extensive experience in paid digital media interested in joining a collaborative team with supportive benefits like unlimited PTO, we'd love to hear from you.
When joining LEAP, you're joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we've heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly (warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail).
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays (office fully closed the 1st and 3rd Fridays of June/July/Aug)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
- Local fitness membership
- 401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
- Company profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
- Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our client's market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We're constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don't forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
WHO IS THE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER?
Account Managers are people-people, responsible for the relationships between LEAP and its clients. This means understanding the clients' business to be able to manage their needs and expectations AND understanding LEAP's offerings to be able to shepherd internal resources. The Senior Account Manager juggles it all, from day-to-day relationship building to high-level strategic guidance.
- You're a skilled collaborator and communicator
- You have a passion for paid media (Including but not limited to: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Instagram, as well as a desire to seek new platforms that fit with client objectives)
- You're a pro at juggling competing priorities
- You appreciate candid and constructive feedback (giving + receiving)
- Your organizational skills and attention to detail are unmatched
- You have great people and project management skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 3-5+ years' experience in paid search and social campaigns, and in-depth understanding of creative and media processes
- Great communication and relationship-management skills, with prior experience in customer- or client-facing role(s)
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in a related field (or comparable work experience)
- Prior agency account management experience is a plus
Important note: if you think you have what it takes to be a great Account Manager but don't necessarily meet all these qualifications, please still apply! While we work hard to eliminate unnecessary requirements from our job ads, our teams and needs are constantly evolving, and we'd always love the opportunity to connect and see what might be a fit.
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
Our offices are in Louisville and/or Indianapolis. While LEAP's environment is remote hybrid, we'd love for our Senior Account Manager to be in Indianapolis.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
LEAP complies with the ADA and ADAAA. If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, please send an email to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate your accommodation request.